Would you describe yourself as a positive and highly energized sales professional with the drive to succeed and produce results? Take a look at this great opportunity!
About the Job:
Virtual British Columbia Tours Inc. is seeking energetic, dynamic and self-motivated individuals with a passion in sales to help us develop and grow our business in Kelowna and surround areas.
This opportunity offers enormous growth potential for your career, sales associates who demonstrate superior skills and exceptional results will be quickly promoted to take on more responsibilities in management roles. In addition, we provide flexible working hours, and competitive commission sales letting you make more than $100,000.00 a year.
About our company:
Virtual British Columbia Tours Inc. is a local online marketing based company located in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada, that specializes in interactive 360° HD virtual tours whereby the viewer's can look around and navigate throughout fully interactive high definition spaces, allowing you see all the details around a place as if being there, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year - all from the comfort of your own home! Our main goal is to promote local business, incentive the local economy, and stimulate the tourism in the area which is the main source from our economy.
Please, for more details check our products and services.
As a Sales Associate, you are primarily responsible for:
-Sourcing and generating new sales accounts in sales territories appointed.
-Developing and maintaining a long term relationship with your client base, and provide quality customer services to ensure clients’ satisfaction.
-Visit existing customers on regular basis to follow up.
-Participating in trade shows when required to network and promote our company.
-To perform minor administrative tasks such as preparing regular activity reports and quarterly sales presentations.
-Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for Virtual British Columbia Tours products and services.
The ideal candidate will require the following core attributes:
- Motivated by commission sales.
- Strong work ethics and self motivation with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Energetic, self-motivated, team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills ( Speaks and writes English )
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office ( Outlook, Word, Excel )
- Committed to results by taking personal responsibility for achieving mutually agreed upon individual/team objectives.
- Builds Trust and Credibility by consistently adhering to the organization’s business principles and values. Is seen as direct, truthful, and trustworthy by co-workers, vendors, and customers.
- Quote and negotiate prices within established parameters.
- Demonstrates a desire to help and serve customers to meet their needs.
- Be proactive, responsive, and focused on discovering, anticipating, and exceeding the customer’s needs.
- Conduct strategic outside sales calls, effective business trips, cold calls, client visits, networking, on-site visits, etc.
- Identify competitors, collect market pricing, and know competitors’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Be adaptable and can apply lessons learned in one situation to another situation.
- Create unique selling strategies to increase market share.
- Results oriented with a desire to excel.
- Ability to travel.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Mobile Internet Connection in order to use our online marketing tools.
- Sales experience is preferred but not required.
We appreciate the interest that you have for our company. Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Virtual British Columbia Tours Inc.