New customers are searching for you right now on the Web. Go meet them where they are! With our professional website design service you will expand your business to the online world connecting with a whole new group of potential buyers.
Our package includes:
- • Up to 10 pages.
- • Favicon included ( also known as a shortcut icon, Web site icon, URL icon, or bookmark icon - Browsers that provide favicon support typically display a page's favicon in the browser's address bar and next to the page's name in a list of bookmarks).
- • Mobile-friendly website (Optimizes for the most popular smartphones: iPhone®, Android®, BlackBerry®, etc).
- • 1 Domain's Registration and Hosting included.
- • Up to 500 Email Addresses*
- • 10 GB Disk Space*
- • 500 GB Bandwidth*
- • Available Social Apps (Facebook, Twitter®, YouTube®, Flickr®, and others)
- • Other Available Apps (Google Maps, and others).
- • Google Analytics Tracking system.
- • Search Engine Optimization.
- • Placement in the main search engine directories.
- • Website fully optimized (meta tags, images, url, website content, etc)
- • 1 update per month included and full support.
- * Our hosting features
HD Virtual Tours As A Website:
Your website is your online marketing tool, and It can help you reach one or more of the following goals:
♣ Help customers find you in the offline world - your office, your storefront, your phone number.
♣ Help persuade customers that you have the right service or product for them
♣ Help sell products online, even across different marketplaces, to retail customers or other businesses.
A simple site helps customers find you, and combined with a virtual tour, they will find your business like in the "real" world.
Virtual British Columbia Tours will include:
♣ Your Virtual Tour as your 'virtual' storefront
♣ Your business address, complete with directions and a good map.
♣ A Contact Form.
♣ Your business phone number, email address, along with fax numbers if relevant.
♣ Your hours of operation.
♣ A clear and enticing description of what your business offers to customers.
♣ A Menu in case of restaurants (the customer will provide the menu in pdf, eps format preferred)
It is important to understand that you cannot simply put up a website and expect that all you have to do is wait around for people visiting it. In fact, we recommend that you use your website in addition to other marketing methods.
A website should always be regarded as part of an overall marketing strategy. A website requires the same kind of advertising and promotion as any other business before it can generate income and/or traffic. The customers you gain through other methods can become excellent web customers as well. Once you have traffic coming to your site, your website becomes your 24 hour-a-day, 7 day-a-week 365-days-a year web storefront!
We will set up a domain forwarding system from your domain name. In this way, the browser will keep your domain name in the address bar instead of the target URL.
Your domain's name is: www.myplace.ca,
but, your actual files will be at www.virtualbc.ca/myplace ( target URL)
With this service,
you will always see www.myplace.ca in the browser's address bar instead of www.virtualbc.ca/myplace
www.myrestaurants.ca will redirect you to www.virtualbc.ca/sites/hector but you will see www.myrestaurants.ca in your browser's address bar all the time instead of www.virtualbc.ca/hector